Thursday, June 10, 2010

Naruto 499 Spoilers | Naruto 499 Predictions| Naruto 499 Raw

Are you looking for the current predictions and Spoilers of Naruto 499? Yeah, I have here the predictions and spoilers taken from my favorite Naruto 499 Predictions and Spoilers sources. Hope you enjoy Reading what I have researched. Naruto 499 Spoilers and Predictions.

Naruto 498 Predictions Summary:





Naruto 499 by NamikazeNaruto Prediction: The Tale of the Nine-Tails

Kushina- Hey,Naruto.

Naruto-(Confused) Who are you?
What are you doing here?

Kyuubi-(Surprised) Brat! Don’t turn your head! Let’s finish this!
(Continues to pour his hatred into Naruto.)

(Naruto isn’t budged, Kyuubi seems somewhat surprised Kushina is there.)
Naruto backs up from the Kyuubi's chakra, and looks at the woman.

Naruto-Who the hell are you!? Dont just stand there!

Kushina-Uzumaki Kushina, Naruto.
I’m your mom! (Smiles like Naruto)

Naruto stops pulling, in shock. Dark Naruto starts to fade away out of his eye. Kushina is staring at him, at lost for words. The fox notices the advantage of the moment, but doesn’t have enough energy to pull from Naruto as they are both drained. Panel switches to Killer Bee and Yamato outside in the room struggling.

Killer Bee:This aint posed’ to happen foo, Yama you betta stop that tool!
This shit is gonna get foreal! (Killer Bee remains on the ground, hand still touching Naruto even though he is in fox cloak.)

Yamato-I’m trying! Give me a second!
I don’t have the necklace that gave me almost full control over him!
(Fox Cloak disappears, Bee Smiles-Yamato is confused)

Killer Bee-Keep it up, Nine-Tails aint shit, showem that you can be tough!

Naruto-My mother? No, my mother is.. (sees Minato in his mind)
But how..Why did..Both of you-

Naruto backs away from Kushina, but she advances towards him.
The fox is regaining strength slowly.
Kushina-Look Naruto, I didn’t want to leave you. I wanted to be with my baby! The truth is-

Kyuubi- Shut the hell up! This is the end Naruto!
Soon I'll be free from this damn prison!
Then, I'll finish what I started!

Attempts to fill Naruto with hatred. Dark Naruto regains control of Naruto. Outside of his mind in the room, Naruto quickly gains 3 tails.
Killer Bee- Oh shit.

Kushina-Stop Naruto! [Hugs Naruto] I’m sorry..
(Doesn't have any effect) Naruto!

Naruto-Ma-Mom? (Dark Naruto completely fades away.)
Why are you in here?

The Kyuubi is still pulling weakly.

Kushina- There is so much I want to tell you and explain to you, but I don’t have much time. I was the last Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi. I didn’t know I was going to come here right after I had you. The Kyuubi was released from me [Flashback of Kyuubi attack on Konohakagure] by the man in the mask. [Shows Dark face/mask of Tobi with only Sharingan showing.] He had the Sharingan, and I released my seal under a genjutsu.

Naruto- How..How are you in here? Why did you just come now?

Kushina- My soul was imprinted in the Kyuubi chakra that you are pulling out. I never gained full control over him, but I believe you can Naruto. I can only help you one last time. I’m sorry I haven’t been there, and can’t help you much more. Are you ready?

Outside Yamato backs up, ready to restrain Naruto. Bee is still, watching his fellow Jinchuriki and new friend. As always, he hopes for the best and doesn’t let near death stop him. Bee decides to give Naruto some inspiration, his style.

Killer Bee-C’mon Mothafucka’! Get Lucky with the fox, and you get to get trained by the almighty Killer Bee! Yo, Don't bitch out now, or I'ma have to call foul!

Naruto in Fox Cloak remains still, but the chakra bubbles up. Naruto gains another tail, and is at Four Tailed Naruto. Yamato makes his seals to hold Naruto down, but Bee remains still and goes into his own mind.

[Inside Bee’s mind]
Hachibi-Bee, you have to back up. I think for this one you are going to need my chakra, although I am low. I shouldn't have gotten us involved in this.
Bee- Naruto has this, little man’s shit is wicked, he can handle his business.

(Inside of Naruto)Naruto has new found strength, and inspiration from his mother. He grabs the foxes chakra, and the fox pours hatred into Naruto, but Naruto is in full control of his body. Dark Naruto is gone, and Naruto is now ready to fight the Kyuubi with all of his strength.

Naruto-I bet you didn't know that was going to happen, huh Fox?

Kyuubi-It's about time you got your ass beat with that mouth, Naruto.

Kushina is fading away, and is speaking so only Naruto can hear her.
With a big goofy smile on her face, Kushina gives her son a farewell.
Kushina-Naruto, I will be with you forever, and you will do what I couldn't.
I'm sorry we weren't there, but Jiraiya and Kakashi did good. I know you will be an amazing ninja. I love you, and always will.

(Outside, in the room) Naruto gains another tail, and a skull. Bee remains silent, with his fist extended (and damaged) still hopeful. Yamato's seal has no effect, so he is ready to fight.Naruto looks at the fox, ready to go.

Naruto- (In thought-Thank you Octo-Dude, Thank you Yamato, and thank you..Mother.)It's time!

Last Panel-Kushina is smiling goofy.
Naruto Chapter 499 Prediction by Egyptian-The Kyuubi Jinchuriki!

Naruto's Sudden reunion with his mother Kushina!!!


Kushina: Your not going anywhere Naruto!!, This is where you belong!.

Naruto: Who are you lady??

Kushina: My name is Kushina Uzumaki, I am the wife of Minato, and I am your Mother. Now come over and give me a hug I havent seen you since you were a baby!!

Naruto: ( Tears flowing from Naruto's Eyes!!!) How, why , what happened for you to be here??

Kushina: I know you have many questions Naruto, But when your Father fought against both the Masked Nin and the Kyuubi, he was overwhelmed by the Masked Nin ability and the Kyuubi's power.
And so we decided that the only way to save the village was to seal away the Kyuubi inside of you.

Naruto: But why me Mom!!

Kushina: I need you to know, That I was against this from the beginning, But Minato made sense with what he proposed. He had faith that you could handle the kyuubi's chakra But as for the Hatred this Fox had, we never planned on you recieving the Kyuubi's Hate!!

Naruto: what do you mean ? I was only going to have the chakra and not its will also??

Kushina: Thats what I was trying to do for you Naruto, I wanted the Kyuubi's Hate to be sealed inside of me while you recieved its power. But as Minato was sealing the Chakra into you I was consumed by the Kyuubi's hate and dragged into the seal along with the chakra that Minato sealed inside of you.

Naruto: (Tearing up greatly) So you were giving your life so that I didnt have to deal with the hatred that came with the Kyuuibi!!

Kushina: Unfortunately it didnt work out that way, I never wanted you to have the Kyuubi's hate because I knew Life would have been hard for you and I didnt want that for you Naruto!! While in the seal I have learned to completely avoid the Kyuubi's Hate and he cannot touch me with his thoughts!

Naruto: What, But how!!

Meanwhile outside with Bee and Yamato:

Bee: Whats going on?? the Chakra seems to have stopped flowing?? Looks like Naruto is at a stand still with the Kyuubi's Will!!

Yamato: I hope Naruto can do it!!! Please dont fail Naruto We need you to WIN!!!


Back in Naruto's Mind:

Kushina: Thats easy actually Naruto, I just kept thinking of the Love I have for you!!

Naruto: ( Crying) Oh Mom I wanted you in my life soo much!! I didnt even know why I was in this world without a Mom or Dad and nobody every told me that you two were such loving people!!

Kushina: Thats the Key Naruto Keep it up!! Its Love that will defeat the Kyuubi's Hate!! at the Falls you confronted and accepted your Hate!! But to defeat the Hate and Will the Kyuubi has, You will need something much stronger. You will need Love!! Think of everyone you Love and use them as your reason to take control of this Stupid Fox ( Smiles and gives the same Thumbs up that Naruto gives :-) )

Naruto: I love you Mom and I Love Dad for everything you did for me even before I was able to walk!! I will not fail you Mom!! ( Naruto then thinks and is engulfed by the love he has recieved from his mother, father, Jirayia, Kakashi, Yamato, Sakura, and Even Sasuke)

Kushina: Great Job my Son!! You will change the world and you will be the Greatest Ninja that this world will know!! Stop the cycle of Hate Naruto!! Only you can do this!!.

Naruto: Will I see you again Mom!!

Kushina: You will always see me Naruto, I am the presence that will always be in your heart!

Naruto: Fox, Lets try this again! ( Naruto Pulls harder then ever now at the Kyuubis Chakra)

Kyuuibi: Like I said Boy, You dont have what it takes to control me!!....,...( What is this feeling he is giving me? I hate this, He is showing me Love!! Nooooooo)

Naruto: My mom was right!!! Loving you makes this easy!!

Kyuuubi: How Naruto!! How can you even show me this love!!!

Naruto: Because you are what my parents died for!! So that I may use your power to save this world, and even though they died for this cause, I have now been Reunited with my mother and she will forever stay in my heart!! and I Love you for that!!

Kyuubi: Ahhhh you Little brat!!


Back with Bee and Yamato--

Bee: He did it!!

Naruto: yes I did!!

Yamato: Im soo proud of you for defeating the Kyuubi But what happened when you almost lost control of the Kyuubi?

Naruto: My mother Kushina Saved me from the Kyuubi's hate and she showed me how I could defeat it!!

Yamato: ( Jaw Dropped) !!!!! You know of Kushina!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, if you have predictions and spoilers of naruto. Please send it to: wallyboy.casuga@yahoo.com for me to be posted it here in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment