Thursday, July 1, 2010

Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian

Twit Pics: Kim Kardashian Reunites with Justin Bieber

Bieber and Kardashian got his admirers up in arms a few months ago when the pop star tweeted a pic of the two of them at the White House Correspondents' Dinner. He wrote, jokingly: "Look it's my girlfriend Kim Kardashian."

Over the weekend, Bieber posted a pic on his Twitter account of him and Kim, writing: "Photo shoot on the beach....ummmm yeah."

Kardashian retweeted the post with a message that read: "Bahamas with my Biebs! Fun shoot!" She later posted another pic of the two of them, writing: "My dream! I messed up Justin Bieber's hair!!!!!"

When ET asked Bieber in May about Kardashian, he responded, "She's beautiful. ... She's a little old for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment