Monday, March 1, 2010

I don't know what to write! Quite stressed


I don't know what to write today. Im quite stressed out, I don't know what's the reason, I even don't know what's my direction in blogging today. I always look for the current updates but eventually, I don't like what i saw. Several keywords are trending, tsunami, chile earthquake, PBB Teen Edition Clash, Jason Francisco and 2010 presidential elections. Im confused!  Sometimes, I want to be a newscaster for me to be the first one to create articles that will surely top. I don't know if Im addicted with this but I think I have relax and think. At the moment, I want to buy my own domain, but still do not earn much from this. I am the person who is not a fan of waiting, I mean, I want to be all instant, instant food, instant love and instant money. But for months of learning from my new hobby, though I know, It added up to the conclusion that you really have to sacrifice and believe that some variables of life is not always instant. As to Sir Alex and Macuha (my idols) always said in their blogs, You cannot dig millions of money in just one night. Yeah, some foods are instant, but you cannot eat pancit canton without mixing the ingredients. 

            My blog is a combination of etceteras. I am happy that my topic about Jason Francisco is ranking, at least I am top 6 in google search box with the keyword "Jason Francisco PBB College Pictures", yeah, it's too far from my target, yet this will pursue me to blog quality contents even more.



          Blogspot is good as it is full of customizable features which enable the blogger to add script and codes, but the question is, Am i going to top the google search box in months? I don't think for this now, because for weeks, I am actually blogging for passion. My only consolation as of the moment is, I learn, I learn and I learned a lot from it, Who knows the latest issue about kneber botnet virus? The idea that Yahoo and Microsoft will be partners? Twitter? Google Buzz? Huh...... Im having an information overload, that's why I write my thoughts.

                  I love to blog, it's true. Though I am confused what to write sometimes. Maybe one thing which made me disappointed this day, I ranked 74 from 43 in Top Blogs. I just left one my blog not updated for one day, suddenly it plunged. So sad. My only consolation at the end of the day, I learned too much.

                  At the other side of the coin, I'm inspired, yeah I'm single as of the moment but love moves in the air. Good day fellas, it's March. It's Summertime.

Maybe you are wondering why i even managed to smile in my picture? That is an exact irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment