Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cesar Montano on Wowowee | The New Wowowee host

Is it true that Cesar Montano will be hosting the noontime show wowowee? Yeah, it is confirmed
Award Winning actor Cesar Montano on Tuesday disclosed that he has been offered to host noontime show "Wowowee" for 2 weeks.

"Ang ino-offer lang nila sa akin is just 2 weeks to host. That's the only thing I heard. But I think I have to hear pa 'yong development kung kailan ako papalit or what," Montano said.

Rumor has it that Montano is being eyed by ABS-CBN to permanently replace Willie Revillame, who is on “indefinite break” from “Wowowee.” Montano, however, said it's too early to discuss it.

"I cannot confirm. It's so premature. I cannot give certain details regarding that. Until now, wala pa akong natatanggap," Montano stressed.

He added: "Although it's not a bad idea, its a good honor for me. Pero I think regarding the show or any TV show, wala pa pong nakukumpirma. Even 'Singing Bee,' kung kailan ito babalik hindi ko pa alam."


ABS-CBN has not made a final decision on Montano's hosting of "Wowowee."

Montano said he is open to replacing Revillame as a permanent host of "Wowowee," saying it will be a new challenge for him.

"I'm open to this idea... It's another challenge to fulfill. Siguro kapag nakita ko na kung gaano kaganda ang offer at avenue," Montano said.

No comments:

Post a Comment